Fuel Mix Disclosure
|Fuel Mix Disclosure||Brilliant Energy||UK Average|
|High-Level Radioactive Waste||0.00||0.0017g/kWh|
To view our Fuel Mix Disclosure with CO2 please download the PDF from the Link below:
Tariff Information Labels
To view our full Tariff Information Labels please download the PDF from the link below:
Fair Deal 3.0 Version Elec (sold out)
Fair Deal 3.1 Version Elec (sold out)
Fair Deal Elec 2 Years Fixed Version 2 (sold out)
Fairdeal 3.0 NS (sold out)
Fair Deal Electricity (sold out)
Fair Deal Electricity - Countryside (sold out)
Fair Deal Electricity - Countryside Extended (sold out)
Fair Deal Electricity - 2 Years Fixed Tarrif (sold out)
Fair Deal Countryside 2.0 (sold out)
Fair Deal Electricity 2.0 (sold out)
Fair Deal Electricity 2.5 years (sold out)
Support and Advice for Paying Bills
How to pay your Bill:
- Standard direct debit. This means you will pay for your energy supply in advance every month by direct debit. Brilliant Energy will advise you what the set amount will be each month.
- Variable Direct Debit: This means that you pay for your energy supply every three months, upon receipt of each quarterly bill. The amount you pay will be based on the usage detailed within your bill.
- BACs Payment - You can also make a payment to Brilliant Energy Ltd directly from your bank to ours using the details below:
Sort Code: 30-65-41
Account Number: 37919460
Please use your Account Number as a reference!
Struggling to pay you bill?Give us a call and we can arrange a payment plan that suits your budget. What we may need to take into account:
- How much you can afford to pay:
Meaning we may ask for details of your income/outgoings, debts and personal circumstances.
- How much energy you may use in the future:
We can estimate this based on your past usage but we can make the bills more accurate with regular meter reading.